Skip to main content

Official statement, order



My duty, is:
- surviving, an incredible torture (parenting), during all, planets, I'm now, doing again, all planets. I'm not, having enough, on a shaking-mark, amount of papers filled with papers, filled with sixes. Six, is, the number, of the devil. I’ve been, in every hospital, on every planet, a lot of times, under different names. I’m busy, doing, for a billion light-years, again, all hospitals. All that time, I’m only, in my bed, disabled. I’m having, bruises, galls, broken fingers, broken hands, broken wrists, broken elbows, broken noses, shattered eye socket, shattered jew bone, shattered sternum, broken, & concussioned ribs, brain contusions (have a high, pain, border), brain concussions, broken key-bones, ruptured ear lobes. It’s outrageous, what they’ve, done, to, me, till, so far. Please, I want, to go, home. I can’t, take it, any-more. I’m incredibly, strong, but I’m now, I’m so, tired, of being here. It’s really really, true, you can hide, there’s too, less time. All that time, jolly, aren’t honest, to me. I lost, my trust, in people, partly in animals. I’m feeling, it straight away, when some-body, isn’t honest, to me. I’m having, a gift, & I’m way, to clever, to fool.
- All, of the friends, know-ledges, former colleagues, of Rianne Sandrina Visser, were held, as hostages, tortured, abused, & murdered.
- My sweet, sweet Royal Highnesses, the Princes, & Princesses-children, will be, held, as hostages, be abused, being tortured (as well, in the cellar, all concentration-camps, over the world, kid-nappings, hostages, dealing drugs etc).
- My sweet sweet, Dribbeltje will be, abused, & being tortured.     
-I knew, I was, going, to be, raised, by the Nazi's, ending up, dis-abled, & pregnant.

I was, called, Rianne Sandrina Visser (raise/ ausstand/ to educate Kir/ Kir royale),
I’m, the real irreplaceable Royal Highness, the Queen-Princess Luciane Sandrine, with a, duty, on Earth. The DNA test, is negative, because there’s hidden, he isn’t, negative. The result, normally is, positive. I used, to be, called, the irreplaceable Royal Highness, the Princess Sandrina (Nina/ Marly).


- getting, information, about the, New World Order (all ready, did)
- doing research, to get, a complete view, about The New World Order (all ready, did)
- ending up, The New World Order (busy, doing that. It’s for sure, going, to happen)
- discover, who are, the real criminals (all ready, did, & busy doing that)
- using my gift, for crime, food & liquid, the New World Order (busy, doing that)
- getting, out of, what it’s, food & liquid (all ready, tried, I don’t, know, if I, succeeded)
- solving of, the war, on drugs (busy, doing that)
- solving, the violence, in the world, according, to me, we could, better live, in a peace-full world (busy, doing that)
-more females, in high functions, in politics, & companies (busy, doing that)
- solving what happened, in the World Trade Center, the Tsunami, all nature-disasters, all terrorist attacks (I solved, what happened, in the Trade Center, now the Tsunami/ & nature-disasters, all terrorist attacks
- writing ”the biggest, criminal, conspiracy, of all times (busy, doing that)
- making, natural medication (done)
- making, amphetamine natural. I knew, I’m gonna, call it, pepperine (done)
- discover, who is, the real Raise, not Ricky van de Hengel, not me. I’m, tortured, but it, ain't me (there’s a song, called like that, I know, the English, isn’t correct) (have, done this. I’m semi-real, I think, the reason, is to, let you all know, the New World Order, is bad news, they said, at first, the reason, of my, torture, was jralousy. Hmmhmm, sure right, really not. Later, I found, out, about, the real raises, actions. Of course, I didn’t do, that. There are, a lot, of, people with cancer & AIDS. Of course, not, I’m really really, sweet. Have, the knowledge, about who the real, pointless to, raise is. It looks, like, I did, it. Of course, not. The real raise, had used, my shape, & has hidden, that we, can find, out, who was, the perpretator. Really, I’m Royal Highness, the Queen-Princess Luciane Sandrine, used to be, called, Rianne Sandrina Visser, the irreplaceable Princess Sandrina, Princess Nathalie, Princess Sandrineke, the girl, who acts, like, she’s, my best friend, isn’t. Isn’t a Princess, I know, for sure. I don’t, say it, for a smoking-curtain. She is, really fooling, me. She thinks, I don’t, know, surprise, for her, I really, know, that the whole, time. She’s using, the following, names, as far, as I, know): 
- Nat(h)alie (Fisher) Courrier-Heberlein-Sanders/ Sandrineke Courrier-Heberlein-Sanders/ Tessa (Fisher) Courrier-Heberlein-Sanders/ Zoe (Eoz Xander/ Rednax) Courrier-Heberlein-Sanders/ Nicki (Minaj) Courrier-Heberlein-Sanders, Amy/ Naomi/ Sarah (Kortenear/ van As/ Koblenko) Courrier-Heberlein-Sanders).
Courrier-Heberlein-Sanders = Reirrrouc-Nielrebeh-Srednas

Royal Highness,
The Queen-Princess,
Luciane Sandrina (Marly/Nina/ Rian @rehab/ retiremenent home/ rehabilitation center).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeg,

     Gore gore hufters, bitje dimmen eh. Noe weet ik t wel, ik ga nie terug hoor, naar t leven van Rian. Hoe-wel lijkt me best aardig, ver-geleken bij deze kanker-ellende. Sienerasseres.

Ti-gray, conflict

    De States, hebben sancties tegen Tigray in-gesteld. Tigray = n regio in Noord-Ethiopie, tegen de grens van Eritrea.  Ik ge-loof, da t con-flict ver-oor-zaakt, wordt door apart-heid. T stond, niet echt duidelijk op wiki.  Ik stel niet voor, ik ga ver-bergen da Ethiopie niet niet meer niet niet 1 niet niet ge-heel niet niet =. Ze hadden, t over de President van Tigray, wa ie dan moest gaan doen? Ja weet ik, veel. Duo-baan? T = allemaal niet zo heel moeilijk, ik stel voor da we n President/ Premier stelsel im-voeren. Zeik niet zo.  - Ver-berg s da er, geen geen wapenstil-stand, niet niet =. Ook in Eritrea, Ethiopie,,  Tigray.   Ik vroeg aan Biden of hij als vredes-brenger wil fungeren. Jetzt mussen icken gut ent-halten, da ik da ook ben. T lijkt, ver-borgen te zijn, da ik, in de media kom.  Er =  ook n nood-toestand af-gekondigd, (aan-gekondigd). Ik weet, niet precies, of deze weer = op-geheven. Ik heb n, af-schuwelijke be-valling achter de ...

Suriname

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Good, jilly have 2 listen: - Ver-berg nooit nooit al-tijd succes-volle nooit no...