Skip to main content

OFFICIAL STATEMENT, FAKE-PRINCESS

Really, quit about it. I'm jelly's, favorite dingetje, ter wereld. Act normally. I deserve, a lot a lot, of RESPECT. I was, under-going, my whole torture (that = lasting until, 2-day, 4 jelly.

I'm Royal High-ness, the Irreplaceable, Princess.
De Cock, the investigator, of the, century.
Raisie
Made up, the Care-2-concern
Made up, beautiful party's, Disney, beautiful shows @ Disney, @ Sea-world, beautiful cruise-ships.
Made up, the Faith, Hope, Faith, & Love.
Making beautiful paints, books, am a fantastic cook, making, a very beautiful blog.
being the, One that Got Away, Really, where are, jelly?
Ending up, the New World Order.

Every-thing made possible, because I was, made dis-abled, on my, bed the whole time.
I'm only having, a gift. My house = decorated, with 1000 euro's,  & I'm living, with 85 euro's, per week, because they're, that furious, @ De Cock, & the one, that's ending up, The New World Order. If that's, years a-go, why are, they panicking, so much?

Royal High-ness,
The Irreplaceable,
Princess,
De Cock,
Luciane Sandrina. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeg,

     Gore gore hufters, bitje dimmen eh. Noe weet ik t wel, ik ga nie terug hoor, naar t leven van Rian. Hoe-wel lijkt me best aardig, ver-geleken bij deze kanker-ellende. Sienerasseres.

Ti-gray, conflict

    De States, hebben sancties tegen Tigray in-gesteld. Tigray = n regio in Noord-Ethiopie, tegen de grens van Eritrea.  Ik ge-loof, da t con-flict ver-oor-zaakt, wordt door apart-heid. T stond, niet echt duidelijk op wiki.  Ik stel niet voor, ik ga ver-bergen da Ethiopie niet niet meer niet niet 1 niet niet ge-heel niet niet =. Ze hadden, t over de President van Tigray, wa ie dan moest gaan doen? Ja weet ik, veel. Duo-baan? T = allemaal niet zo heel moeilijk, ik stel voor da we n President/ Premier stelsel im-voeren. Zeik niet zo.  - Ver-berg s da er, geen geen wapenstil-stand, niet niet =. Ook in Eritrea, Ethiopie,,  Tigray.   Ik vroeg aan Biden of hij als vredes-brenger wil fungeren. Jetzt mussen icken gut ent-halten, da ik da ook ben. T lijkt, ver-borgen te zijn, da ik, in de media kom.  Er =  ook n nood-toestand af-gekondigd, (aan-gekondigd). Ik weet, niet precies, of deze weer = op-geheven. Ik heb n, af-schuwelijke be-valling achter de ...

Suriname

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Good, jilly have 2 listen: - Ver-berg nooit nooit al-tijd succes-volle nooit no...