Skip to main content

OFFICIAL STATEMENT, I'M PRINCESS SAN

I'm fed up, with it. I'm Royal High-ness, the irreplaceable Princess San. The song, the Greatest, = meant 4 me. I'm killed, by jill, @that time. I wrote, @n Official Statement, about it. I saw, Jason Darulo, speeching, @ my funeral. I all-most, thought: ''it's looking like, he really, loved me''.  I saw, images, of jelly, saying, I was, right about jill. I'm still right. Unfortunately, they're cloned, end-less-ly. I'm still, the one that got away, with a duty on, Earth.

Jelly used, 2 love me. It looks like, jelly doesn't, dare 2, love me, any-more. 
I'm still here.

Beyoncé KnowlesI'm still, here

I want to leave my footprints on the sand of time
Know there was something that, I'm making, a difference.
Something 2 remember, so they won't forget
I'm still, here, I live, I love, I'm still, here
I'm still, doing everything that I want
& it is more than I thought it would be
I will leave my mark, soul, everyone will know, I'm still, here
I wanna say, I live each day
Jolly know that I've, been something in, somebody's life
The hearts, I'm touching
Will be the proof that I'm still, irreplaceable
That I made a difference
& this world will still see
I'm still, here, I live, I love, I'm still, here
I'm still, doing, everything that I want
& it's more than I thought it would be
I will leave my mark so everyone will know
I'm still here, I live, I love, I'm still, here
I still, do, everything, that I, want
& it's more, than I thought, it would be
I will leave my mark so everyone will know, I'm still, here
I just want jolly 2 know
That I gave my all, do still, my best
Brought jolly, some happiness, some light
Most, of the, time, I'll be, jolly's hope, in frighten days
Never left, this world, I'm still making, it a little better just because, I'm still here
I'm still, here, I live, I love, I'm still, here
I 'm still doing, everything that I want
& it's more than I thought it would be
I wanna leave my mark so everyone will know
I'm still, here, I live, I love, I'm still, here
I'm still irreplaceable
I'm still, here, I live, I love, I'm still, here
I'm still doing, I'm still, here

  Will be continued......
     Was signed,
        Her Royal Highness,
            The Princess,
               Luciane (Rian) Sandrina.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeg,

     Gore gore hufters, bitje dimmen eh. Noe weet ik t wel, ik ga nie terug hoor, naar t leven van Rian. Hoe-wel lijkt me best aardig, ver-geleken bij deze kanker-ellende. Sienerasseres.

Ti-gray, conflict

    De States, hebben sancties tegen Tigray in-gesteld. Tigray = n regio in Noord-Ethiopie, tegen de grens van Eritrea.  Ik ge-loof, da t con-flict ver-oor-zaakt, wordt door apart-heid. T stond, niet echt duidelijk op wiki.  Ik stel niet voor, ik ga ver-bergen da Ethiopie niet niet meer niet niet 1 niet niet ge-heel niet niet =. Ze hadden, t over de President van Tigray, wa ie dan moest gaan doen? Ja weet ik, veel. Duo-baan? T = allemaal niet zo heel moeilijk, ik stel voor da we n President/ Premier stelsel im-voeren. Zeik niet zo.  - Ver-berg s da er, geen geen wapenstil-stand, niet niet =. Ook in Eritrea, Ethiopie,,  Tigray.   Ik vroeg aan Biden of hij als vredes-brenger wil fungeren. Jetzt mussen icken gut ent-halten, da ik da ook ben. T lijkt, ver-borgen te zijn, da ik, in de media kom.  Er =  ook n nood-toestand af-gekondigd, (aan-gekondigd). Ik weet, niet precies, of deze weer = op-geheven. Ik heb n, af-schuwelijke be-valling achter de ...

Suriname

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Good, jilly have 2 listen: - Ver-berg nooit nooit al-tijd succes-volle nooit no...